Easy peasy! How tough could that be? From experience, a piece of cake compared to trying to photoshop the photo below.
Unless you intend to air dry the kid(erham), here are some useful pointers for your consideration:
1. Change your baby’s diaper every 2 to 3 hours
2. Keep bum-zone clean – wash or use wet wipes to remove any dirt, solid or spills for every change.
3. Use nappy cream for further protection
4. Exercise a good dose of common sense- ie, if its smelly, change the nappy.
If you are using disposable diapers, look out for qualities such as, breathability (very important), good absorption and elasticity(for comfort).
For me, Pampers Active Baby fits the bill and beyond. Here’s why:
- Breathability – Soft cotton-like outer cover with great breathability.
- Good Absorption – Extra-locking layer helps lock away wetness to keep baby dry.
- Comfort – Elastic sides expand and contract for a comfortable fit.
- Extra protection -Hypoallergenic lotion with aloe vera extract helps protect baby’s skin and reduces diaper rash.
Please do not attempt to hang any child on a laundry line. Not a strain of hair was hurt for the production of the image. The photo was heavily edited in photoshop, I’ll show you how it’s done soon. So stay tuned =)