- 75g unsalted butter
- 50g sugar
- 50g cream cheese
- 150g Top Flour
- 1 table spoon Lemon Juice
- Mix butter, cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
- Slowly stir in the flour
- Mix well and put the mixture onto a cling wrap
- Wrap up the mixture and gather the cling wrap at the top.
- Using the warmth of your palm, gather and squeeze the mixture in the cling wrap until a firm biscuit dough is formed.
- Roll out the biscuit dough and cut out the shapes
- Preheat oven at 180 Degree Celsius then bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe is improvised from NoobCook’s Christmas Biscuit Recipe
Hip Hip Horray! It’s no-work Friday today!
Off to Jes’ place for some baking good time with her little boy. What better way to spend a day-off with lovely kids and great friends!
|Early dinner before our baking session.
Thank you Derek, for the yummilious curry with bread and fry bee hoon.
|The boys helping to prepare the table.|
|Yay! That’s his hand in the mixer bowl. LOLx!|
|Jes and the kids.|
|Ahha! caught that cheeky grin. Somebody has just tasted raw flour.|
|Easy peasy lemon squeezy…|
|Mix it well!|
|Firm up the cookie dough with cling wrap|
|Cutting out the shapes|
|Kids and moms waiting anxiously for biscuits.|
Linking up to: