1. Do you get more excited about your work than about family or anything else?
Erm. Are you kidding? NO! (in caps and bold)
2. Are there times when you can charge through your work and other times when you can’t?
Not recently. But generally, work is a good distraction from worrying. I usually worry too much.
3. Do you take work with you to bed? On weekends? On vacation?
4. Is work the activity you like to do best and talk about most?
I love my profession but it’s only fun to discuss about it with ppl of the same interest.
5. Do you work more than 40 hours a week?
Yes. Again, it is not a choice that I have.
6. Do you turn your hobbies into money-making ventures?
7. Do you take complete responsibility for the outcome of your work efforts?
Yes. Yet again, it is not a choice that I have (sorry, I know this is sounding like a broken recorder).
8. Have your family or friends given up expecting you on time?
Not for family but friends… definitely. But I try to keep in touch through FB and Watsapp. I think they understand. I am just afraid that I may need to hold an online funeral someday should I pass on like that.
9. Do you take on extra work because you are concerned that it won’t otherwise get done?
Yes. it is not a choice that I have (by now I am beyond apologetic).
10. Do you underestimate how long a project will take and then rush to complete it?
Ya I can be quite the procrastinator.
11. Do you believe that it is okay to work long hours if you love what you are doing?
Definitely, though will try not to let it interfere with family.
12. Do you get impatient with people who have other priorities besides work?
As long as they get their work done at the end of the day, it really is up to individual preference.
13. Are you afraid that if you don’t work hard you will lose your job or be a failure?
Outwardly I would say no. But inwardly maybe I do fear a little.
14. Is the future a constant worry for you even when things are going very well?
These days I do my best to steer myself towards the positive pole. I need it.
15. Do you do things energetically and competitively including play?
I am only competitive at work. =)
16. Do you get irritated when people ask you to stop doing your work in order to do something else?
Always, if the person is hubby (guilty). Not so with the kids though, unless it’s a matter of life and death at work.
17. Has your long hours hurt your family or other relationships?
Friendships mainly. Family wise. I am always living with this nagging guilt of not spending enough time with the kids. =(
18. Do you think about your work while driving, falling asleep or when others are talking?
Not for driving (cos I can’t drive!) Mostly Yes, for everything else.
19. Do you work or read during meals?
20. Do you believe that more money will solve the other problems in your life?