So it goes, whoever holds the bucket rules the pool in a water-fight…
But whoever wears a pair of goggles has already won the fight!
Cos, come whatever, barney printed buckets or daddy’s super duper soaker – who cares to be wet in the pool anyway, as long as the eyes are well protected.
The girls have got their pretty pinky goggles, and they are great! But this pair of Aqua Sphere Seal Kid goggles from tinylittleone (thank you!!), beats them all, here’s why:
|Mummy’s fav feature: Easy-Adjust Bucket System.
Less hassle adjusting and so much more comfy for the kids!
|Shanice’s fav feature: 100% UVA and UVB Protection!!!|
Other good to have features are:
- Ultra-durable Plexisol® lens
- 180-degree distortion-free visibility
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Anti-fog coating
Want a pair of good goggles too?
Here’s the good news! *cue drums roll*
The good folks at TinyLittleOne have something special for Chubby Anecdotes Readers!
1. Enjoy 20% Discount* when you checkout with the coupon code, “CHUBBY20”
*Valid for Usual priced items of Individual value Not exceeding $200
*Coupon expires 24th March 2014
2. Free TinyLittleOne Coloring Book with 10 Beautiful Places of Attractions in Singapore!
Find out more here: http://tlo.sg/chubby
Even better news!
Get a chance to win 1 pair of Aqua Sphere Goggles by:
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway starts now and closes on 24 March 2014. Only participation within this said period will be considered for the giveaway.
- This giveaway is open to readers in Singapore (with local address) only.
- The winner will be announced on ChubbyAnecdotes FB page on 29 March 2014 and notified through email (please provide a valid email in your comment).
- The winner is required to reply with their mailing addresses within 3 working days from the date of our winner notification email (what a mouthful, but very important). Otherwise, we will pick a new winner. So, please check your mailbox regularly.
Disclaimer: We have received a pair of Aqua Sphere Seal Kid goggles from TinyLittleOne for purpose of this review. All opinion in this post are my own.